Say hello to summer with these juicy prawn sliders. Best enjoyed in warm weather with a cool drink in hand, these bites are perfect for relaxing and lazing the day away with family and friends.
For an Instagram-friendly afternoon, add a touch of contemporary cool with fresh new colours from Maxwell & Williams' Wayfarer collection. These irresistible sliders contrast beautifully with the pastels of the textured stoneware – summer entertaining sorted.
Prep time: 10 mins Serves: 12
- ½ cup (150g) whole egg mayonnaise
- ½ tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 12 brioche sliders
- 1 baby cos lettuce, rinsed
- 1 cucumber, peeled lengthways
- 24 cooked prawns
- ½ avocado, sliced
- In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, paprika and tomato sauce. Set aside.
- Cut brioche sliders in half and arrange bottom halves on serving platter.
- Tear baby cos leaves in half and place onto each slider base followed with a cucumber length, 2 prawns and the sliced avocado. Top with mayonnaise and brioche lids.
- Transfer any remaining mayonnaise into small bowl along sliders and serve immediately.