Champagne Rose Cocktail
Posted By: Maxwell & Williams on 20 Oct 2017
If you’re hosting an end of year get together, make it a stand out by serving a signature cocktail paired with a share platter of simple canapés.
Prep: 10 mins
- ½ cup (125ml) rose syrup
- ¼ cup (60ml) hibiscus syrup
- 1 bottle Champagne or Prosecco
- Fresh rose petals for garnish
- Using a teaspoon, divide the rose syrup amongst 6 glasses. Follow with the Hibiscus syrup.
- Gently pour Champagne over syrup, taking care not to disturb and mottle the syrup layers.
- Repeat for all 6 glasses and top each with rose petal.
Tip: For variation mix up the syrup at the end for a rosier effect.