Styling 3 ways with White Basics
A POP OF COLOUR
Inject a sense of fun into your next get-together with these simple tips:
- A pastel tablecloth is an inexpensive way to set the mood and tie back to key pieces within the same colour palette.
- Get creative with napery – a simple knot or twist adds playfulness and personality.
- The texture of White Basics Diamonds looks great mixed with our Tint collection.
For those moments that deserve a little more finesse and elegant flare, create a modern monochrome setting with White Basics layered with Caviar Granite.
- Less is more – keep the colour palette simple to allow other accent pieces, including the meal, a canvas to shine upon.
- Little touches like ribbon around cutlery or napery under first course plates show attention to detail and are a simple way to bring a sophisticated feel to your table.
A touch of Scandi style with a splash of colour creates the perfect weekend setting, use Suomi and White Basics to create the look:
- Add a natural element with wooden boards and linen napkins to create a relaxed vibe.
- Alternating between patterned and classic white pieces helps to create impact.