Stovetop Drunken Garlic Clams Created with Vitromax
Simple, yet delicious, this delicate recipe is a lovely way to incorporate seafood into your winter menu. Created in our Maxwell & Williams Vitromax 2.5L Casserole Dish, this flavoursome one-pot meal is the perfect way to unwind and enjoy a cozy night indoors.
- 3 tablespoon of butter
- 1/4 cup garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup spring onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 kg clams or cockles, small
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons chilli, roughly chopped
- Place your Vitromax 2.5L Round Casserole Dish over a medium heat and add butter, garlic, cloves and onion.
- Sauté for 4 minutes or until soft.
- Increase heat to high and pour in white wine, cook for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium and add chicken stock and cream, stirring to combine. Immediately add clams, cover and allow simmering for 2-3 minutes or until clams have opened.
- Remove from heat and top with parsley, dill and chilli.