Homemade Beetroot Hummus on our Swank Range
Serves: 3 cups
Prep: 35 mins
Cook: 35 minutes
Enjoy this flavour-filled homemade dip with fresh, crunchy vegetables that are perfect for dipping. The variety of sizes and shapes available in our Swank range adds a casual versatility to entertaining, making it easy to share a range of healthy and delicious snacks with friends and family.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 4-5 small beetroot, peel and cut into quarters
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 1/2 lemons
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Place the beetroot and garlic on a lined baking try and roast in the hot oven for 20-30 minutes, or until a fork can easily pierce them.
- Add all ingredients to food processor and process on high for 3-5 minutes. If hummus is too thick for your liking, add a little water or extra lemon juice to thin it out.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve in our Swank bowl.