- Order before Friday 4th December to give the best chance of delivery before Christmas. Delivery timeframes will be at the discretion of our courier partners once orders have left our Melbourne warehouse. All COVID measures are being taken to ensure the safety of our staff, our customers and the wider community.
- We offer a $10 flat rate for standard shipping on all orders Australia-wide, and free standard shipping on all orders over $100.
- Our couriers require signature on delivery, so please ensure that there will be someone available at the nominated delivery address. If someone is not available, a ‘missed delivery notice’ will be left with information on how to collect from your local Post Office. If left uncollected for 10 business days, the parcel will be returned to sender.
- If you cannot be available to accept your delivery, you may contact the courier directly to provide them with an ‘Authority to Leave’ the goods unattended, this will, however void your warranty and neither Maxwell & Williams nor our courier can be held liable for any loss, theft, or damage to your item.
Tracking Your Order
Once your parcel has been received by the courier, you will receive an email or text with your tracking details, and instructions for how to track your order.
For any further queries relating to tracking, please contact the Maxwell & Williams Customer Support Team here.
Estimated Delivery Time
Dispatch: At present we are aiming to dispatch all orders within 3 business days.
Delivery: Our carrier Australia Post is currently experiencing delays and we anticipate your delivery will take longer than usual. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee the timeframe for your delivery due to the changing situation. Please continue to check your tracking details with Australia Post for updates on your delivery status.
During normal trading conditions, estimated delivery times are:
- Melbourne: 2 Business Days
- Sydney, Brisbane, Hobart, Canberra: 3-4 Business Days
- Perth, Darwin: 5-6 Business Days
*Please allow up to 8 business days for rural or remote areas, and that these time frames are estimates, and our carrier endeavours to meet these estimates at all times.