- We offer a $10 flat rate for standard shipping on all orders Australia-wide, and free standard shipping on all orders over $100.
- During non-holiday periods all orders are dispatched next business day from our Melbourne warehouse. During Holiday periods such as Christmas and New Year, it is likely that dispatch from our warehouse will occur in 2-3 business days after your order is placed.
- Items can be conveniently delivered to your home or office and take place Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
- Our couriers require signature on delivery, so please ensure that there will be someone available at the nominated delivery address. If someone is not available, a ‘missed delivery notice’ will be left with information on how to collect from your local Post Office. If left uncollected for 10 business days, the parcel will be returned to sender.
- If you cannot be available to accept your delivery, you may contact the courier directly to provide them with an ‘Authority to Leave’ the goods unattended, this will, however void your warranty and neither Maxwell & Williams nor our courier can be held liable for any loss, theft, or damage to your item.
Tracking Your Order
Once your parcel has been received by the courier, you will receive an email or text with your tracking details, and instructions for how to track your order.
For any further queries relating to tracking, please contact the Maxwell & Williams Customer Support Team here.
Estimated Delivery Time
Next business day during non-holiday periods. 2-3 business days during holiday periods.
- Melbourne: 2 Business Days
- Sydney, Brisbane, Hobart, Canberra: 3-4 Business Days
- Perth, Darwin: 5-6 Business Days
Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas on orders purchased after December 14th.
Please allow up to 8 business days for rural or remote areas, and that these time frames are estimates, and our carrier endeavours to meet these estimates at all times.