Stewed Rhubarb Muesli served in a versatile Mansion stemless wine glass
Add a little style to your morning by serving your muesli in our Mansion stemless glassware, topped with stewed rhubarb, honey and yogurt for the prefect healthy breakfast. Here’s our recipe for an easy and relaxed stewed Rhubarb:
- 1 bunch of rhubarb, trimmed and cut into 8cm lengths
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 1 orange
1. Place rhubarb into a saucepan over medium heat; add in the orange rind, orange juice and sugar.
2. Bring to simmer, stirring occasionally for 5-8 minutes until rhubarb is soft.
3. Allow rhubarb to cool down before adding to the muesli.
4. You can store any rhubarb you have left over in the fridge, for more breakfasts to come.
Enjoy with a cup of tea, and indulge while still in bed our pretty Blush tea set.