Fig Champagne Fizz served in Mansion glassware
Entertain with a twist this summer - perfect with a group of friends to enjoy in the backyard.
- 125ml or equivalent of a glass of Champagne
- ½ fig per cocktail
- 2 tbsp Simple Syrup (2 parts sugar, 1 part water)
1. Slice the fig and add half to a cocktail glass.
2. Add a dash of simple syrup.
3. Let the fig sit in the syrup for a minute or so, longer if you’d like a more intense flavour. Leave in the glass for garnish.
4. Pour champagne over figs and serve.