Asian Noodle Salad in our Artisan Dinnerware
Servings: 4-6Prep: 30 mins.Cook: 15 mins.
The seasons are changing and we have the perfect fresh Asian Noodle Salad recipe to enjoy as the weather warms up. Use local greens and oriental flavours to add extra flair to lunch or dinner.
- 3 cups of rice noodles
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 clove of garlic, finely diced
- 1 thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger, finely diced
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 bunch of bok choy
- 1 cup baby corn
- 1/2 cup enoki mushrooms
- 6 cups of mixed salad leaves
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- Hot chilli sauce to taste
1. Prepare noodles according to instructions, run under cold water, drain well and set aside.
2. Wash and dice mushrooms, bok choy and baby corn.
3. Heat coconut oil and sesame oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and cook until soft.
4. Add the bok choy, mushrooms and baby corn to the pan; stir-fry until bok choy is just wilted.
5. Allow vegetables to cool while you make your dressing.
6. Place all dressing ingredients in a large jar and shake well to emulsify.
7. Combine mixed salad leaves, cooled cooked vegetables, rice noodles and dressing in a large bowl.
8. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately in our Maxwell & Williams Artisan platters and bowls.