Kiri Kiwi Breakfast
Start the day with a healthy, refreshing breakfast. Natural Yoghurt contains calcium and all nine essential amino acids and protein, while fresh fruit and chia seeds are also high in protein and dietary fiber. Chill in the fridge overnight and you have a delicious, nutritious breakfast and a refreshing way to start your day.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 cup fresh mango, chopped
- 2 passionfruits
- Mix the chia seeds and coconut cream in a bowl, place it in the fridge for a minimum 4 hours, stirring occasionally to prevent clumping.
- Gently layer the passionfruit and a tablespoon of the chia seed mixture in a stemless wine glass and add a drizzle of mango juice in the base of the glass before adding natural yoghurt.
- Remove the chia from the fridge after it has set and spoon the mixture over the top of the yoghurt.
- Add two slices of fresh mango on top.
- Refrigerate overnight.