Cass Morris talks about styling with sweets
1. Cakes are a wonderful way of using food as a style accessory, both for photography and for an event.
2. My favourite way to style is to keep cakes simple and add foliage or flowers to beautify a natural looking cake, this works well in the midst of a table laden with sweets.
3. You can’t help being drawn to a table that features cakes and desserts as centerpieces as soon as you walk into a party or an event
4. Spiced pear and cardamom cake with an espresso butter frosting is always my go to for entertaining.
5. When creating desserts use seasonal produce, keep it simple but packed full of flavours, think a yummy plum crumble with loads of custard.