Spiced Asian Chicken Wings on our Elemental Board
BBQ season is here and what better way to please your family and friends than with these grilled chicken wings from St. Cloud Eating House.
- 1kg of chicken wings Marinade
- 1 knob of fresh ginger, minced
- 1 long red chilli, minced
- 250g honey
- 500ml tamari or light soy sauce
- 2 tsp ground Chinese five-spice
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
1. Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine. Stir marinade through the chicken wings until well covered.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for at least 5 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Spread chicken onto large oven-safe tray and roast for 20 minutes.
4. Remove wings from oven and turn over. Drop oven temperature to 180 degrees Celsius and continue cooking for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Once done, you’re ready to plate up! Enjoy outside, paired with some fresh salads and a cool beverage to complete the feast.